Dorset InnovationPark, Winfrith
At Atlas Elektronik UK, we support our staff to create work-life balance and encourage applications from individuals who are looking for part time or condensed hours as well as full time opportunities.
Knowledge, skills and personal qualities required
- The job holder must have efficient & effective organisationaland planning skills; be resourceful, effective at multi –tasking, able to prioritisedemands and have the ability to deliver and meet deadlines
- The job holder must be able to pay particular attention to detail and focus on delivery.
- Proven administrative skills and a proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages is essential.
- Methodical and thorough approach; able to maintain accurate records.
- To provide an archiving service to AEUK. This currently includes 3 Archives, a “regular access” archive, an on-site archive and off-site storage.
- Archiving new data
- Efficient retrieval of data within agreed timescales
- If destruction is agreed initiate appropriate destruction method according to data type and classification.
- Spot Checks & Document Musters
- Data Storage - Duties will include assisting with the setting up of new systems to store and retrieve “active” documentation
- Documentation will be in a variety of formats including soft and hard copies
- Strict Access and Edit Permissions are to be applied on a “Need to Know” basis;
- Provide assistance and support in the following areas as part of the Business Support Team
- Provide assistance to counter service as required
- Through use of Microsoft Outlook, public folder calendars (as required)
Manage bookings for the Meeting rooms
Manage bookings for Telephone Conferencing
Manage bookings for Video Conferencing
Manage bookings of 5 Pool Vehicles;
- Pool Car Management/Maintenance
- Ensure Pool Car Log books and information pack are complete
- Liaise with external supplier to co-ordinate monthly safety inspections and cleaning of the cars.
- To provide a laundry service for AEUK personnel who use AEUK workwear (overalls, coveralls etc.)
- Liaise with Laundry Supplier with any queries
- General Business Support Duties
- Support to ATLAS ELETRONIK UK staff at Winfrithfor Photocopying, Binding & Laminating
- Support ATLAS ELEKTRONK UK staff with proof reading and all aspects of bid work as instructed by Manager
- Provide assistance and absence cover to all support roles as required and agreed through managerExamplesof application
- Team Player
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Discretion and Trust
- Drive and determination with clear bias for action
- Attention to detail
- Focus on delivery
The successful candidate must be able to achieve full SC (Security Clearance).
How to apply
Please forward your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are suitable for the post to Recruitment@uk.atlas-elektronik.comby the closing date and state the job title in the subject line.
Due to the nature of our work and the projects you will be working on, all candidates must be eligible to gain security clearance. ATLAS ELEKTRONIK UK Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications for all posts from suitably qualified people regardless of age, disability, ethnicity, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.
Dorset DT2 8ZB